Tuesday 31 May 2011

Tara Dulake: Merging Blends with Rig


I needed someone to help with the rig. I was getting worried that we would not solve the problem before it was too late. The last thing I wanted was for Frank to have no expression in his face. I did not want him turning into a statue. I was told that Tara had experience in rigging and blend shapes so I thought that there would no harm in asking. I was just concerned that maybe she would not have enough time to help us on top of her own project.
I asked Tara if she would be willing to help out with the rig. I asked her whether she was interested in fixing our problem in as far as adding the blends/ facial expressions to Andy's rig. To my relief she said she would try and help us. I was very grateful and I gave here all the files that needed to be merged together. She said that she should have it ready in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment