Tuesday 31 May 2011

Clym Smith: Merging Blends with Rig

I gave the rig to Clym as he said he could help us try and connect the blend shape/ facial expression on to the character skeleton. He did it that evening, however the blends were not working on the character with the skeleton and there were issues with the wrap deformer on the clothes. Geometry was exposed in areas and when I tried to adjust the clothes and their vertices it began to lag and then Maya crashed. I was puzzled by this and I tried again, however to no success. The same thing happened. I'll need to speak to him regarding this issue and see if he knew of any solutions. I sent him an email and looked on forums online to see if there were any solutions/ tips but I couldn't find any which related to my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment