Tuesday 31 May 2011

Josh Griffin: Blend Shapes

I tried to see if Clym was by some miracle, available to help us with blend shapes. However he was still too busy.

I remembered that a Josh Griffin from the first year was also interested in helping us out with our film. Dan also suggested that I get in touch as soon as possible as I was told that he is reliable. This sounded promising. I could really use someone who is keen, committed and reliable. I had his business card and I contacted him by sending him an email. To my relief he replied and said that he would be happy to assist us with the blend shapes. He explained that he was just starting out with blend shapes and was willing to learn. We both agreed to have a meeting the following week to discuss the blend shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment