Tuesday 31 May 2011

Andy's Steps In

Andy Kinnear took a look at my rigging progress. He thought that I was making progress and my knowledge had improved regarding rigging. However he stated that there were issues and that the way that I had rigged and separated the geometry without painting weights was not ideal, and that there would be weird popping actions during animation and that the gaps between joints would be visible when rendered. Andy was kind enough to take the character model and said that he would be happy to rig the character for us. He may not be as proficient at rigging as Clym, however, I have seen his rigs from the past and I trust Andy. I am sure he will do a great job and help us out. I was very grateful as we really need this rig sorted. He said that he could complete the rig in roughly a week. So I agreed that we should keep in contact via Facebook or Skype to discuss any problems and progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment