Thursday 16 June 2011

Thanks

Thankyou to all those that helped with the film. Id like to thank Abs Hans, Andy Kinnear, Tara Dulake, Clym Smith and Josh Griffin who all helped to bring life to our character by helping us in as far as rigging and blend shapes/ facial expressions.

I would also like to thank Joe steel for helping us with compositing some of the animation sequences.

Id like to thank Fahran Younas for UV mapping our character.

I would like to thank my parents and my grandparents for supporting me over these past few years at Ravensbourne, particularly this last and final year.

But most of all I would like to thank my brother for putting up with me and helping me improve as a 3D artist and aiding me on this project to produce some truly great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment