Thursday 16 June 2011

Ready For Degree Show


I am concerned that we are behind schedule, however I am confident that we should have something to show at the degree show. As it stands we have in my opinion some fantastic work to show. Even if we do not manage to show the whole narrative we will be able to show the best renders and animations showcasing our lighting, texturing, and rendering skills.

Promotional Material: Poster

I have prepared a simple yet atmospheric and mysterious poster for the degree show to depict the mood of the film. I was very happy with the result, especially the lighting. I waned Frank either backlit or top lit with a large portion of his face concealed in shadow. The image below is the final result. I have already had plenty of positive feedback regarding this poster and I have posted it on Facebook to generate some interest.


1 comment: